Saturday, March 25, 2017

Happy Easter!


Spring is finally here and I know that we are all so ready for it! It's been the weirdest winter around here.  Sixty degree days mixed in with temperatures in the teens. We never know what Mother Nature has in store for us lately!

I saw these adorable bunnies made by Jen Hart Design and knew that I wanted to make some fun Easter treat bags with them.  Jen was so nice to offer them as a freebie, so make sure you go grab them for yourself! Leave her some great feedback because these little bunnies are so cute!


I grabbed some Peeps to use as treats, but you could also grab Annie's Bunny Grahams if you're wanting something with a little less sugar. I see Annie's Bunny Grahams at Target all the time.  Sometimes I even see them in little snack bags so you could just staple the tag to the bags for an even easier idea.


I used a foldable sandwich bag, cutting the folded part so that both sides are even. Then I just punched a quick hole and tied the bag with ribbon.  Easy!



There are four different tags in the download and each is approximately 4 x 2 inches.  I hope your kiddos love them!  If you download them, I would love some feedback. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment